Sixth Picture(s)




Alison tagged me and the theme: posting the sixth picture in my photo library. I couldn't decide whether that meant from the start or end of my library. I looked at both, and I find it ironic that my sixth picture from the start and sixth picture from the end of my photo list are both related to sailing. I decided to share both since I discovered that irony.

The second picture is from our sailboat in the British Virgin Islands as we're leaving the marina for the start of our ten day cruise with some of our best couple friends (Todd and Brooke). It was May of 2006 and I was approximately 5 1/2 months pregnant. On the trip we sailed to each island of the British and U.S. Virgin Islands (well, we didn't sail to St. Thomas, but we did arrive and depart from there by boat). It was a true adventure that I will never forget. The scenery and landscape was breath taking and truly a place to behold - as always. The water, well, it's alive and it looks alive and it makes you feel alive. Mason and I had done the land version of this trip for our honeymoon, so to see everything from the land first, and then arrive by water to each destination was liberating. I can't wait to take Clare, which I believe we're planning on doing next year during November.

Naturally this will segue into the first sixth picture displayed in this entry that is from the end of our picture list. This one is of Clare on our sailboat, Carrie Lee, last weekend. She loved it and I found her to be quite at home in an environment that Mason and I love as well. Hmmmm....I wonder if this is a hint that we should definitely go sailing more often. If nothing else, it's a huge coincidence.

My turn to tag. How about, Nancy and Dana?