Just so that you all know


Just because I post, doesn't mean I'm being antagonistic or argumentative. I just write my thoughts and the people who read them are privy to my personal opinions. My opinions are not likely to change the world (although in my most narcissistic moments, I believe they can). I'm just "speaking" my mind, as I often do. I enjoy a good discussion. I enjoy stimulating people through my words and providing an alternative view of traditional ideas. I enjoy moving people out of their comfort zones and being moved out of mine. In there we fall back on rehearsed lines and over processed responses. Outside of there we are free thinking and on our toes. The raw identity of who we are comes alive when we are forced out of our comfort zone. I personally think it's healthy to question all things. Many people do not agree and find it offensive and abrasive. I wish I could say that I'm sorry if I have offended anyone, but in reality, I am not. I am only sorry if you read what I write and have no opinion or have not been moved in one way or another.

I am not on a crusade, I'm just blogging.