I delight in my amazing little gift of Clare

"The beauty of happiness"
She was in such a fun mood Sunday and you can see it in the twinkle of her eye here. She felt beautiful and was devouring the joy of the day, the smiles in church, the excitement and all of the wonder that comes on Easter. I can see it reflected through her in this picture.


"See my soul"
This may be my favorite of her. She is so curious and full of wonder and interest. She didn't just pick up her egg that lay hidden in the bush, she leaned down to gain perspective and looked intently at the object for which she would be reaching. Her purpose was clear. Again, so much of her beauty is already defined by her natural wonder and understanding of the world around her.


"Real Camouflage"This photo shows her ability to get the job done while remaining in complete control of her situation. I love the smile of joy and achievement on her face. She is too much wonderful for words sometimes.



"Perspective"
I have recently been teaching her to have a prayer posture when she prays at night. It's not that I think you have to do this particular motion to pray, but bowing her head isn't getting the point across that it's "prayer time" and this physical behavior gets the point across to her a little better. So, she was running around alone in this room Easter evening and the light was just perfect. I snuck in to see what she was doing and she was "praying" all over the room. I happened to snap this one before she saw me and I love the accidental uneven frame of the picture for the room. It skews it a bit. I like what this picture embodies for me. "When everything is unbalanced and it seems the world is leaning a little too much to stand, pray."