It's always better when we're together

We had our first family photo shoot. It was amazing. We met early Sunday morning, pre-church, on historic Morris Avenue with Grethel (pronounced Gretel). It was raining up to the half hour before we were to meet, but miraculously the wind started blowing, the sun came out, and the sky turned blue with big billowing cotton clouds for the entire session. Not just any color blue, but storybook blue with a light that I would describe as delicate, which is odd for that first morning sun. Absolutely incredible I tell you. When I first saw Grethel's work, I thought to myself that she had "the eye" that I was looking for in a photographer. It turns out, she does and then some. She captured the love in our family in the setting we love. Every picture portrays some beauty that I dreamed of capturing. I cannot wait to get the pictures to post - to own the rights to every one of them because I couldn't pick any that I didn't want to keep forever. I'm content and grateful - and it's all because a picture is truly worth a thousand words.


http://www.gvephotography.com/