Do you believe in Magic?

So, a few posts ago I mentioned our photographer and our photo session downtown. Some friends of ours loved them enough to use her as well so I went to her website again today and was looking through their pictures, as well as, Grethel's blog and I came up on ours under this tagline, "Do you believe in magic". There they are! And, yes, to me they really are magical. I mean, they captured real magic for us. I hadn't posted them yet because I'm selfish and really they're so special to me that I haven't even know if I wanted to share them outright yet. Seeing them out though, I think I am ready.

I hope you enjoy the ones she posted and I will see if I can loosen the reigns and share some of my favorites from that day.

http://www.gvephotography.com/blog/do-you-believe-in-magic/

A photographer is a true gift if you can find one that sees life through the eye of their lens like you see it in live action.