Safety First



Mason got me a Volvo! For the safety features, of course. It was all about the box of safety... I mean really, you know you've done something right when your insurance agent gets noticeably excited on the phone when you tell him what car you're buying. Jeez, you don't think we did it for the tight turning radius, heated seats and sporty feel of a luxury car do you? I mean plueezz...this thing has practical written all over it. Did I mention the heated seats? Yes, oh...sorry. That's just part of the safety of the vehicle, warm drivers are safer didn't you know? So, it actually does make me feel safer and it has the intoxicating new car smell (stupid plastic). I know I should be ashamed that I'm this excited about a thing. I'll let you know if and when my shame sinks in. Until then, I will imagine that I am safer and be parking at the back of the parking lot.
Adjö´ så lä´nge! (loosely translates to later gator in Swedish)